Roth Solar-combi-storage tank 750 and 900
The Roth solar combi storage tank is designed for the combined usage of drinking water and heating support. This is possible due to the special construction according to the principle “storage tank in a storage tank”. Both storage tanks are made of a closed unit. The inside storage tank is for storing and heating drinking water, the water of the outside tank is for the circulation in the heating system. The inner tank is covered with an enamel coating and additionally protected against corrosion by a magnesium anode.
For optimal usage of the solar yield it is led into the Roth solar combi storage tank via a lower wide surface straight tube heat exchanger. The perfect heat insulation is guaranteed by the 100 mm thick detachable soft foam insulation with plastic coating outside. For demand oriented loading of the storage tank and the therefore required position of the storage tank sensor, 2 double sensor channels are attached to the outside storage tank.
- “storage tank in storage tank” system
- Minimum heat loss and strong insulation
- Double corrosion protection because of enameling and magnesium anode
- Optimal useable volume
- Easy to install
- No calcification of the electric heating because of the mounting options of a screw in heating in the buffer
- Connection options of the 8 pieces 1 1/2”-sleeves are in the identical high as the 1 1/2” connections of the buffers