Roth swimming pool absorber HelioPool® – for solar swimming pool heating
As specialist for plastic processing, Roth developed the swimming pool absorber Roth HelioPool® made of high-quality high density polyethylene (HDPE) for environmental-friendly and energy saving heating of swimming pool water.
With only one absorber type all installation applications can be realised since 8 variable outlets are available on the absorber. Therefore easy and fast installation is guaranteed. Roth HelioPool® is characterised by its optimal absorber size of 2,22 m² as well as its high degree of efficiency. It is fully flooded, frost-proof, walkable and is suitable to be directly flooded with swimming pool water. The special absorber construction with ideal wall thickness guarantees less pressure loss.
- only 1 absorber type for all installation applications 8 variable outlets are available on the absorber
- optimal absorber size of 2,22 m²
- horizontal or vertical installation possible
- high degree of efficiency
- fully flooded, frost-proof* and walkable
- high-quality absorber material made of HDPE in black
- optimal wall thickness of absorber
- low pressure loss due to special absorber construction
- cost-efficient solution for swimming pool heating
- can directly be flooded with swimming pool water
- complete system including attachment, connections and regulation
*Frost-resistant subject to use of anti-freeze. If antifreeze is not used the Roth HelioPool® swimming pool absorber must be drained if there is a risk of frost.